No announcement yet.

You know shyt got real when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    when you let your girl use your phone real quick and she sees your ex's name in your recent call history
    say word!

you feel like someone just took the air out of you

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      when you let your girl use your phone real quick and she sees your ex's name in your recent call history
      I know that feel

Comment

• you know shyt got real when your girl calls you and says "we needa talk"

Comment

• You know **** got real when you go to your secret weed spot and your stash is missing

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
            you know shyt got real when your girl calls you and says "we needa talk"
            LOL and your mind start rolling through all the possiblities of what it can be for. pregant, breaking up, cause you banged her friend, cause you banged some one else, etc etc.

Comment

• You know shyt just got real when you find yourself ****in hammered at 9:00 in the morning in the office because the extra shot of Kahula you put in your coffee to take the edge of, of your hangover was a little too much...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                You know shyt just got real when you find yourself ****in hammered at 9:00 in the morning in the office because the extra shot of Kahula you put in your coffee to take the edge of, of your hangover was a little too much...
                You know ****s got real when you going work still up from the night before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  You know shyt just got real when you find yourself ****in hammered at 9:00 in the morning in the office because the extra shot of Kahula you put in your coffee to take the edge of, of your hangover was a little too much...
                  lol I aint never successfully cured the hangover without re getting drunk lol, lucky I am a self made man homie.

Comment

• You know **** got real when you're in a party at your in-laws and you shart (fart and poo comes out) a silent one but got a long walk to the toilet

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                      you know shyt got real when your girl calls you and says "we needa talk"
                      you back track to the day you was born to figure out what da fock you did wrong so you could practice your i'm so sorry bit
                      Last edited by -jose-; 03-21-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X