No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Provodnikov Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    STFU. You act like Bradley scored the fight ringside.
    Have some respect ***** and u shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      pretty decent fight imo. i could understand bradley turning down a peterson fight, and the guerrero fight probably didn't come close to happening due to the gbp/top rank feud. so you really can't fault tim for either one. he already took care of peterson and the guerrero fight was never going to happen even if both guys wanted it.
      i remember looking at top rank's website to see what 140/147 lbers they had and after seeing provodnikov, i realized that could have been a possibility for bradley. provodnikov, vargas, or omotoso were my guesses. surprisingly vargas and omotoso are fighting each other now. i think bob arum will either make bradley vs. rios/alvarado winner or vargas/omotoso winner, if he doesn't try and make pacquiao/bradley 2.
      anyways, provodnikov should give bradley a good fight, but bradley being the superior fighter, he should come out with a clear decision. hopefully top rank can fill the undercard with some fun scraps. their live streaming undercards have been pretty good lately. i'm looking forward to seeing bradley back in the ring.
      Another solid post...

Comment

Great to see the undefeated champ back in action...Way to step up to the plate Provodnikov, its a good thing Nacho isn't your trainer, this fight wouldn't of never been made....WAR BRADLEY!!!!

Comment

I'd love to see Anorak's view on the absolute DISH that is Provodnikov.

Surely he goes straight in the top 3 P4P DISH off?

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
            Great to see the undefeated champ back in action...Way to step up to the plate Provodnikov, its a good thing Nacho isn't your trainer, this fight wouldn't of never been made....WAR BRADLEY!!!!
            Good one, Nacho taking some pages out of the great Freddie Roach hand book of match making lol..

Comment

Its amusing that people were saying way to go Bradley not taking **** fights and hes standing up to Arum.....

Months later hes taking the same **** fight that was offered months ago

Comment

Provodnikov looks like that monkey from Smokin' Aces...track suit, haircut, and mole!

And is that a new blazer dress that Timmeh is wearing? **** goes down to his knees lololol

Comment

Haha! Yes he does! What does that look like? Ahhh I don't know, cinnamon roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                    Bradley deserves better, is this the best that they can come up with? After a win over Manny, he gets a ESPN fighter. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Wasn't a legit win.

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Its amusing that people were saying way to go Bradley not taking **** fights and hes standing up to Arum.....

Months later hes taking the same **** fight that was offered months ago
                    This right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X