Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo alvarez vs Chavez jr who wins ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr. knocks him out. Too big, too strong, too much chin.

I don't think Alvarez has proven himself.

At least we know Chavez can put the p4p#1 Middleweight on his ass.

Doing the same to Canelo whose defense and movement pale in comparison to Maravilla.

Canelo gets stopped within 7. He'll put up a few good early rounds, but he'll leave himself wide open for big cruiserweight type shots.

Comment

Chavez Jr beats him via KO.

Chavez Jr is not a good boxer, but he's huge, with a good chin and good punching power. Just look at what happened to all the boxers who faced Jr and didn't have the mobility of Martínez, they all got caught.

Canelo hasn't proved anything yet, his best opponent so far is Rhodes, while Jr has a defeat against Martínez and fights against Lee, Rubio and Zbik (for me they are better fights than extremely shot mosley, extremely shot Cintron and awful Gomez)

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
        That's exactly how I see it happening. Canelo does seem to improve with every fight so it could be a different story in a couple of years.
        I agree mate

Comment

Canelo Alvarez is a better boxer overall, but Chavez Jr. is naturally bigger, and Canelo doesnt even have close the boxing skills Martinez has/had.

Chavez Jr. by late stoppage or close decision.

Comment

Right now, I think JCC Jr stops him

Alvarez would be outboxing the crap out of him for most of the fight, than JCC Jr lands a big shot on the faded Alvarez and stops him late after that

Comment

chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Canelo Alvarez is a better boxer overall, but Chavez Jr. is naturally bigger, and Canelo doesnt even have close the boxing skills Martinez has/had.

You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Chavez is way too big. I've seen Canelo get rocked. I've never seen JR show an ounce of weakness when his chin is tapped. It'll be a late stoppage or a UD.

Comment

Chavez wins......he wears Canelo down weighing 187 on fight night while Canelo is 172. Ginger looks good for 5 rounds then slows down and Chavez gets him out of there in round 10.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Chavez is way too big. I've seen Canelo get rocked. I've never seen JR show an ounce of weakness when his chin is tapped. It'll be a late stoppage or a UD.
                    Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    chavez jr
                    Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Right now, I think JCC Jr stops him

Alvarez would be outboxing the crap out of him for most of the fight, than JCC Jr lands a big shot on the faded Alvarez and stops him late after that
                    Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Exactly.....Canelo would just tire himself out and wear down under the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Chavez Jr beats him via KO.

Chavez Jr is not a good boxer, but he's huge, with a good chin and good punching power. Just look at what happened to all the boxers who faced Jr and didn't have the mobility of Martínez, they all got caught.

Canelo hasn't proved anything yet, his best opponent so far is Rhodes, while Jr has a defeat against Martínez and fights against Lee, Rubio and Zbik (for me they are better fights than extremely shot mosley, extremely shot Cintron and awful Gomez)
                      Not only for you..for everyone..even for canelo fans..

Comment

Working...
                      X