Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night 4 Controls Are Getting Updated Says EA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just about what your comfortable with.. nothing to do with skill..

Comment

Im the muthafuker thats paying though!
      If im shelling out £40 or £50 for a game fuking dam right i wanna play it
      the way i wanna play it...

But in saying that how easy is it to use the stick with this new fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Im the muthafuker thats paying though!
        If im shelling out £40 or £50 for a game fuking dam right i wanna play it
        the way i wanna play it...

But in saying that how easy is it to use the stick with this new fight night?
        Body shots have changed. You now control them with the stick alone. Also the haymakers have changed from just pulling back the stick, to the RB (360) I don't like that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
          Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
          Isnt the idea to throw the punch you intend to throw when your boxing? Has nothing to do with sucking.. Its using the system that works best for you to correctly throw the shots you intend to.

Comment

You know whatever i still gonna purchase the game its just i prefer Buttons thats me its not that im a button mashing i just find it easy that way..

I did hear they were changing it though now and adding buttons on..
            I just hope we dont have to buy the game then go on the network to download the change and get charged for it

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
              Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
              yeah cuz thats realistic. i mean i hate it when im sparring and i go to throw a jab but then out of no where my right hand just shoots out there. these button mashers knowing exactly what punch they are going to throw... what cheaters they are!

Comment

Working...
              X