No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yes and then like a bigot, you stopped the video and attacked her instead of understanding what was meant by it that they were referring to gender and not sex
    the quote, at the time, seemed clear. i considered only sex, not gender. but still, you turned into a real petulant biitch in here.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      the quote, at the time, seemed clear. i considered only sex, not gender. but still, you turned into a real petulant biitch in here.
      Ok so now that you know, what's your opinion on it?

Comment

I think it would be funny if a mod merged this with that Hitler thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Ok so now that you know, what's your opinion on it?
          too young to have your boy start living like a girl at 6.

Comment

I once read from a legitimate book about diversityin humans, and it had a ch of ****sexuality. It said that there had done experiments on animals where the play with the hormones and i think genetics, and they turn gay or lesbian. Concluding that it is very possible its genetic. They also say that the environmental factors can be very important. Also it said that there is an experiment and it showed that not everybody is completely gay or straight. that we fall in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              I once read from a legitimate book about diversityin humans, and it had a ch of ****sexuality. It said that there had done experiments on animals where the play with the hormones and i think genetics, and they turn gay or lesbian. Concluding that it is very possible its genetic. They also say that the environmental factors can be very important. Also it said that there is an experiment and it showed that not everybody is completely gay or straight. that we fall in between.
              great post. now that i think of it, ****sexuality is also present in animals.... i dont think animals choose to be a fggot..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                great post. now that i think of it, ****sexuality is also present in animals.... i dont think animals choose to be a fggot..
                pffft. i think all male giraffe's want to brown-stain each other.

Comment

Originally posted by tbear View Post
                  i think it would be funny if a mod merged this with that hitler thread.
                  lol.......

Comment

I think at 6 years old a child has no idea about sexuality and does not make any choices...it just does as it is.

Comment

I think it's both.

Comment

Working...
                      X