No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Never once said floyd didnt use the same tactic. Like i said apparently it is working But if your gonna hate then at least keep it equal instead of resorting to fanboyism. Yes ihate on Pac but not because of this but because i truly believe he was/is dirty.

Fact is Pac is fighting JMM, and we did not hear a peep of any this till now, so until he beats the guy that a majority of real fans think he lost to it is all promoting.

And what i mean by fanboyism, cause i know you will go all in, is that when floyd mentioned pac i for one didnt start up this same recycled debates cause i was smart enough to know there was another fight still to be won. If Pac wins, and continues this smack talk then we can have this same debate and bring up the same things if you want. Till then, like i said, irs promoting a fight that is obviously struggling to get people behind.
    Stupid posters like you should be limited to 1 sentence.. Nobody gonna read all that from someone dumb..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Why do you care so much that Pac bows down to your idol? Why can't you accept a take it or leave it offer coming from Pac the way you do Floyd?

Look at me, I can live with it. If Floyd says no, what can we do? But I'm actually looking forward to Mayweather taking on Canelo. People are dreaming if they think Floyd will fight Martinez.

What do you think? Floyd vs Canelo okay with you?
      So obvious Floyd stains are more interested in seeing Pac bow down to their idol outside of the ring. They have no interest in seeing Pac get humilated by their idol inside the ring. Same people who keep polluting this site with Pac is no match for Floyd crap. Clear as day these fantasy kids are protecting their idol.

Comment

• Cowardice is such an infectious disease.

Comment

• although mannys numbers r no where near floyds, who gives a fuk???? you both are going to make a shat ton of money... i wouldnt doubt if they walk with 80 mil a piece and if its competitive do it again and make another 80 million... im sick of floyd to be honest... i love him as a fighter but enough is enough, JMM is now my favorite fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Stupid posters like you should be limited to 1 sentence.. Nobody gonna read all that from someone dumb..
            your so wise but obviously you read it so....

Comment

• [QUOTE=MindBat;12541282]Sorry, D. Manny don't want none of Floyd. It's confirmed.[/QUOTE

you are just another POS in here...calling you an IDIOT is an understatement...

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                You think you're funny. I made you look like the idiot you are and you resort to "mama" jokes.

What is this 1997?

Try something new you unoriginal goon.

What's next fat jokes?

:*******:
                You know what I do find funny. Peasants like yourself who have nothing of their own to say and try to come back with some oh what you're saying is all wrong. How did you expect that trash to work on me?

Seriously, how did a giant compilation of vagina like yourself even make it to puberty? I'm willing to bet all my v-cash your father would stare at you for minutes before he punched you in the face and broke down crying.

and let me guess your fat mother has a bigger waist than you and your father combined times two

Comment

• lmao@ ellerbe laying the smackdown on these paclanders

Comment

• Ellerbe has spoken. He's angry that people are pushing Pac for his master. He doesn't like it. No wonder Floyd will remain a teenager. He's surrounded by clowns. Easy fight, easy money. Most boxers would grab it at the drop of a hat and be thankful for the opportunity. Floyd aka Money, will do anything to avoid it. This is no longer normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Ive been trying to but your so blinded that you continue to think this is more than just promoting.
                      It's called Rhetoric dummy. FYI - the fight does not need promotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X