Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez lack of discipline on 24/7 when it comes to training. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez lack of discipline on 24/7 when it comes to training. Thoughts?

Whats every1 think about Chavez' training regimen?

According to Freddie, he wasnt coming into the gym in Los Angeles as often as he should. On 24/7 we see him waking up at 6PM while members of his team are breaking down video footage of Martinez. When when his pops tries to give him advice, he kind of brushes it off. Then he shows up late for training with Freddie Roach, and skips a session. And often choses to train at his home mansion instead of the gym with his coach.

Thoughts?

If you missed 24/7 you can find it here: http://www.BoxingFanatik.com

i was kinda rooting for Jr in this one

but

seeing his lazy ass wake up at 2pm with a bowl of cereal in hand when his biggest fight is a week ahead kinda disappointed me

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

but

seeing his lazy ass wake up at 2pm with a bowl of cereal in hand when his biggest fight is a week ahead kinda disappointed me
      lol it was 6pm
      n wtf with those neon underwear
      what goes on in the world
      hes like a lil spoiled *****

Comment

Guys its an edited tv show. They edited that bytch so good I thought Hatton had a chance to beat Floyd. Then I snapped out of it but still.

Its a TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

but

Are you seriously surprised? There were reports of him missing like 4 days before this 24/7 even happened. Then there was that video of him looking pathetic doing push ups and people thought it was a parody when it really wasn't obviously. If the dude was waking up at 6PM that makes you wonder wtf was he doing the night before?

Comment

they just hyping the show and the fight dont believe 24/7 its for the casual people who just happen to flick on hbo and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Are you seriously surprised? There were reports of him missing like 4 days before this 24/7 even happened. Then there was that video of him looking pathetic doing push ups and people thought it was a parody when it really wasn't obviously. If the dude was waking up at 6PM that makes you wonder wtf was he doing the night before?
              He's living the life of someone who just won the lottery

Comment

They are just making Chavez look bad because he's such a huge favorite against Martinez.

They just want people to think Martinez actually has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  He's living the life of someone who just won the lottery
                  Exactly. This guy doesn't wanna box. He just wants to do it for his dad. Sr would spank his ass if he gave up boxing.

Comment

well, the late waking up is fine IMO.. Some people are night owls..

Floyd is similar with his training schedule. He likes to train at night.. My theory is, as long as you put the work in, it doesnt really matter..

I think Chavez, knows hes going to lose.. So why really bother.. Hes a spoiled, distracted brat..

Comment

Working...
                    X