Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be Mayweather vs. Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be surprised at all, a none risky fighter with an okay name and a title...
    coming of an impressive win (loss) to Cano?

fits Mayweather's typical opponent criteria

Comment

ortiz just came off beating an undefeated berto, isnt good??????, cotto gave him a damn good fight, better than his last opponents, didnt seem that shot to me, mosley was still good, coming off a demolition of antonio margarito whom ppl thought was a monster and people feared for shanes life, but shane shocked everybody, do your hw, dont go by what commentators and writers say

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        strange how you can say get it right then be totally wrong. marg fought 6 months before he fought pac not 2 years(close?) and how can you be drained when you are fighting above your natural weight? so mosley beat a drained fighter in marg? why was that a great win? and why would floyd beating mosley then be great? hypocrisy alert!
        Why weren't you nominated for poster of the year? I'd vote for you! Every post you post is gold!

Comment

That would be a Mayweather like move, but no, it will be Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            It's going to be Paulie. Floyd doesn't want to fight a guy who can pose a threat. Just look at his last few fights.

(Ortiz isn't that good, Cotto was shot as hell, Mosley old as hell)
            This says it all.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
              Why weren't you nominated for poster of the year? I'd vote for you! Every post you post is gold!
              because gale van hoy and pierre benoist made the nominations. i was robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Maybe Paulie Malignaggi pulled out of the Shane Mosley fight because he is being considered for Floyd Mayweather's comeback?

Floyd only wants to fight champions, and Paulie has a belt at 147. There are no more big names since Pacquiao got ko,d and Nacho and Marquez don't want a rematch.

So Floyd has no choice but to fight a title holder in his comeback.

Comment

No,just no

Comment

Working...
                  X