Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      thats nice of you with that hvwt schedual.
      Thanks

Comment

• Post-fight presser:

Comment

• I'm one of Helenius' biggest supporters here but I have to say he looked flat uninspired and very average. His punches seemed to lack snap and his punch output was dismal.

However, he was coming off a long injury layoff and as a result he was extremely rusty and overly tentative.

Also, LOL at posters shutting on his resume. At 18-0 he's fought a lot of quality opponents. Look at his peers: fury is fighting Vinny Maddalone; Price with Audley Harrison and Deontay Wilder with more tomatoe cans than a ****in supermarket.

Helenius will be back in form after a couple of tuneups

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Tim Witherspoon said something along the lines of "Maybe if Manny was there he would stepped it up a little"

Then Frank Maloney said something along the lines of "No I disagree. I don't think Wladimir cares too much. I think he's just thinking - 'Now I don't have to pay that extra 10% to Manny' ".

I'm paraphrasing but that's basically what he said.

Shocking and disgusting comments.
            TV stations should ban him as a pundit permanently, what a disgusting person.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            They don't boo dull football (soccer) either, in fact they cherish it.
            Please, the english know everything about boring football. Long kick up the field and hope something happens, no skill whatsoever.

The german national team is like 10 times more exciting than the english.
            Last edited by Pirao; 11-12-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X