• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    what do mean? what I say?
    I confused you with somebody else..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Man..don't put attention to this guy..he is trolling in every thread about this...
      Are you referring to me? Jreck here is a good friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Are you referring to me? Jreck here is a good friend of mine.
        I alredy posted about this my friend..I through it was pinoy nation

Comment

I alredy posted about this my friend..I through it was pinoy nation
          Good cause I'm thinking of putting your rep back to green. Why are you red anyway? you seem a cool guy.

Comment

Good cause I'm thinking of putting your rep back to green. Why are you red anyway? you seem a cool guy.
            One guy cald badblood give me red k in one comment and somehow he put 108000 of negative points..since then all positive k get me up only like 20 points..

Comment

One guy cald badblood give me red k in one comment and somehow he put 108000 of negative points..since then all positive k get me up only like 20 points..
              Abracadabra!!!!

See I can perform magic. LOL

Comment

Abracadabra!!!!

See I can perform magic. LOL
                Wao..thanks a lot man...I try to give you too( I think you don't really need it)...thanks again..by the way..do u know badblood?..is he some kind of moderator?

Comment

Wao..thanks a lot man...I try to give you too( I think you don't really need it)...thanks again..by the way..do u know badblood?..is he some kind of moderator?
                  Saw some of his post and no he's no moderator.

Comment

I've got Rigondeaux though I think Poonsawat will put up a very good fight.

I just feel he has the style to give Rigondeaux a lot of problems. Good pressure fighter who cuts the ring off well, pretty tight defense, good chin, very good power in both hands. Very good on the inside

I feel Rigondeaux is most certainly going to have to work a lot harder than hes used to too keep this guy off him. Poonsawat isn't one of these pressure fighters of today who just follow you around, wrecklessly, swinging for the fences, he applies intelligent pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I've got Rigondeaux though I think Poonsawat will put up a very good fight.

I just feel he has the style to give Rigondeaux a lot of problems. Good pressure fighter who cuts the ring off well, pretty tight defense, good chin, very good power in both hands. Very good on the inside

I feel Rigondeaux is most certainly going to have to work a lot harder than hes used to too keep this guy off him. Poonsawat isn't one of these pressure fighters of today who just follow you around, wrecklessly, swinging for the fences, he applies intelligent pressure.
                      Great post...I think you alredy said everything..I jus t want to point two thingw which can change the outcome of the whole fight one is how rigo can take poon's punches, and the other will be the ability of poon to take hard body punches..

Comment

Working...
                      X