No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son Would Put Pacquiao To Sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: My Son Would Put Pacquiao To Sleep

Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and former trainer of WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., believes his son would beat Manny Pacquiao by knockout. He doesn't expect Pacquiao to last the twelve round distance. While he didn't state it, for legal reason, he continued to leave hints in his statements, regarding his past allegations that Pacquiao is using performance enhancing drugs.

[Click Here To Read More]

can someone merge this thread to the designated floyd-pac sticky thread?

bigpop is trolling

Comment

Comment

Comment

the crack is destroying old man sr brain cells !!!!! heres a fact for you guys !!! if floyd fights manny the same way he fighted victor hoetiz the he'll be the one going to sleep not manny !!!!!!!!!

Comment

IF Floyd Mayweather went for the KO... I think it would end with him being KO'd.

Comment

My face when I read this

Comment

I think Mayweather would win, but the only way he'd KO pac is if he pulled the same crap against Ortiz... twice.

Comment

I think it is very nice of Mayweather to say Pac is the greatest fighter who ever lived. Its really nice of him indeed.
                  But then he goes and ruins it by saying his words only stand if Pac passes OSDT.

But still high praise from Mayweather. Pity Floydies say Pac is carefully matched and CWs. Even though there only has been 2 fights with CWs.

Comment

I agree, he's already put most boxing fans to sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X