No announcement yet.

White Comedian counterbalancing Black Stand-up comedy on race issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Im Slavic/Eastern European. I dont get why white people in Canada are afraid of Black People. Its a complete joke, guess they cant see past the insecurities and the tough-guy charade.

So tuff they all run around with guns and cant fight 1:1

They cant even kill each other properly, shoot a guy 10 feet away and hit 3 innocent kids

If i was to kill someone I would wanna do it where I can see their eyes so their last image is of me looking straight into them, and it wont be with a gun either.

I wouldnt wanna be haunted in my life thinking I was a coward and killed someone like a scared pusscat hiding 300 feet away being scared to do it like a MAN. or so Ive been told/read.

Black People, if you gonna kill each other make sure you go up to the guys face and do it like that, stab him or something, be a man about it.

Same thing goes to Cholos and the other white-trash guys running around with guns thinking they "hard". You aint hard, whats so hard about shooting a guy sideways and missing 99% of your rounds while you hide somewhere?

being a man means being a big boy, and doing the work yourself.
    black people are afraid of white people? lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      black people are afraid of white people? lol
      He means that here, in Eastern Europe we don't take **** from anybody. The color of skin does not determine the outcome of anything. Black people, white people, orange people, green people, we all bleed red and are all human.

Comment

Also, sorry to hear about you getting robbed and your brothers condition.

Comment

Originally posted by BulgariasFinest View Post
          He means that here, in Eastern Europe we don't take **** from anybody. The color of skin does not determine the outcome of anything. Black people, white people, orange people, green people, we all bleed red and are all human.
          Were you at the engurland game the other nite

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Were you at the engurland game the other nite
            ? I don't get it...

Comment

AAAAAAA... yes yes, Eng-Bul.. yes, they beat our ass

Comment

AAAAAAA... yes yes, Eng-Bul.. yes, they beat our ass
                Yeah i was talking about the engurland bulgaria match, your fans have made the news over here, for racially abusing engurlands ashley young

Comment

Damn... Didn't watch the game. Last time we made the news was about some crazy guy in Spain cutting a ladies head off. I don't think we're on a good role right now. =/

Comment

Also, sorry to hear about you getting robbed and your brothers condition.
                    Thank you brother, I really appreciate this.

Comment

here's why no one fuks with bill burr

(can't embed, trust me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTY-J...61494A5F685D7E

part two, this one embeds. have to listen to part one first.

Comment

Working...
                      X