Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather: A WAR OR TACTICAL MATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
    floyd better double up on that xylocaine..

i just cant see floyd hurting pac. hell prolly jus shake his head like clottey and chuckle every end round
    Floyd wouldnt need to hurt Pacquiao because Pacquiao is so dimensional that he wouldnt even be able to touch Floyd. I want this fight to happen but if it does people will just say "Mayweather is supposed to win he is the bigger man". Not true but no doubt he is the better fighter.

Pacquiao would just get totally outclassed

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
      The bottom line is that Pac-man has trouble with pure boxer, mayweather is the best in the game and floyd has trouble with fast south paws..ie..was stunned by chop chop and knocked down by zab..its gonna be a good fight. everything we say is truly specualtion
      a fight with mosley is more dangerous for Pac than Floyd

Comment

damn a good thread gone to ****

Comment

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
          a fight with mosley is more dangerous for Pac than Floyd
          your right besides a few different attributes i feel shane and pac represent the same type of fighter ages being one of the things that separated them. if shane ahd been matched with the perfect opponents for his skill set we would be saying he was the greatest of all time..but because he's a warrior he'll fight anyone and thats why he faced winky..

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
            your right besides a few different attributes i feel shane and pac represent the same type of fighter ages being one of the things that separated them. if shane ahd been matched with the perfect opponents for his skill set we would be saying he was the greatest of all time..but because he's a warrior he'll fight anyone and thats why he faced winky..
            and vernon forrest

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              PAC is gonna tee off and force the pace...Floyd will look like a stud countering and making PAC miss....but by the 6th or 7th round, Floyd will look like a beat up, old, shot fighter

by the 10th, Ellerbee and ***** nation will be in tears

the next day, Boxingscene has transformed into PACLAND
              Thats quite the wet dream you had. In reality, Mayweather will make Pacman look like an ordinary fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Thats quite the wet dream you had. In reality, Mayweather will make Pacman look like an ordinary fighter.
                Can you elaborate on this post and why you believe that

Comment

The post does contridite it's self..if floyd starts looking like a stud countering pac..only 2 things can happens..pac will stop throwing punches out of frustration or he'll throw even more and keeep gettin countered..just my opinion, not hating

Comment

pacquiao would probably come out attacking but i don't see mayweather returning shots because mayweather is not really a counter puncher , he's more of a jab jab jab and maybe a right hand type of fighter , I don't think he has great defense and it will probably be exploited in the Mosley fight but I still think he'll get a decision win!!! as for the fight against pacquiao he would probably crumble under pacquiaos pressure which would end up in a KO win for pacquiao!!!
                    Last edited by kali08; 03-04-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
                      pacquiao would probably come out attacking but i don't see mayweather returning shots because mayweather is not really a counter puncher , he's more of a jab jab jab and maybe a right hand type of fighter , I don't think he has great defense and it will probably be exploited in the Mosley fight but I still think he'll get a decision win!!!
                      boxing may be to difficult for you to understand

Comment

Working...
                      X