No announcement yet.

Manny Pacman is the exact same as Kessler, based on hype not substance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacman is the exact same as Kessler, based on hype not substance

I am loving that fact, the Kessler hype machine has been put to bed by a young green American, simply shattering Calzaghe’s poor legacy also.

I, however this thread isn’t about the fail adventures of Calzaghe;s pathetic career but that of Kesslers
    Kessler was and is a boxer based on hype. He was simply hyped on losing to Calzaghe and beating on one dimensional Europeans. The constant beating of the Europeans made him look great. Kessler never wanted a real slick American challenge either. He was offered a fight on HBO by Dawson, just to be turned down. But you can never escape faith. Kessler had a date with a slick American and it turned nasty. He was schooled and abused in a one sided old fashion American beat down. Kessler is officially owned by American

Pacman is the exact same. Interchange European for Mexican/Rican. Pacman does great work against one dimensional fighter who block with their face. He looks amazing while doing so. However, placing Pacman in the ring with a slick American will be his downfall. Top Rank played it smart, ducking slick Americans until they reached PBF. Knowing a beat down is waiting with a huge pay check. Pacman leaves with his respect stolen from him by Floyd but with a hefty pay check. Pacman ducked Slick Americans from 135 to 147.

Simply

Kessler/Ward = PBF/Pacman

There's a big chance you're Flawless' alt. slash Al Hymen

Comment

Originally posted by Slick American View Post
      I am loving that fact, the Kessler hype machine has been put to bed by a young green American, simply shattering Calzaghe’s poor legacy also.

I, however this thread isn’t about the fail adventures of Calzaghe;s pathetic career but that of Kesslers
      Kessler was and is a boxer based on hype. He was simply hyped on losing to Calzaghe and beating on one dimensional Europeans. The constant beating of the Europeans made him look great. Kessler never wanted a real slick American challenge either. He was offered a fight on HBO by Dawson, just to be turned down. But you can never escape faith. Kessler had a date with a slick American and it turned nasty. He was schooled and abused in a one sided old fashion American beat down. Kessler is officially owned by American

Pacman is the exact same. Interchange European for Mexican/Rican. Pacman does great work against one dimensional fighter who block with their face. He looks amazing while doing so. However, placing Pacman in the ring with a slick American will be his downfall. Top Rank played it smart, ducking slick Americans until they reached PBF. Knowing a beat down is waiting with a huge pay check. Pacman leaves with his respect stolen from him by Floyd but with a hefty pay check. Pacman ducked Slick Americans from 135 to 147.

Simply

Kessler/Ward = PBF/Pacman
      Comparing Kessler to Pacquiao?!?

Damn bro, hook me up with your dealer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        Comparing Kessler to Pacquiao?!?

Damn bro, hook me up with your dealer lol
        I am talking about the way they fight and how they were protected against slick Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick American View Post
          I am talking about the way they fight and how they were protected against slick Americans.
          Kessler is robotic and beats bums, Pacquiao isn't and you can argue how much a challenge hatton, cotto, and de la hoya were for him

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
            There's a big chance you're Flawless' alt. slash Al Hymen
            whatever alt you'll have, and still getting same response (red k'ed and all) will definitely gets you banned again

Comment

Pacquiao is multi world champ in 7 different weight classes, Kess is a 2 time world champ fighting purely losers...

Comment

Comment

is Flawless the most emotional Floyd fan of all time?

Comment

i agree w/ TS. here is one slick american pac didnt fight

Comment

Working...
                    X