Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs. Kessler II Showdown is Now Virtually Sold Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs. Kessler II Showdown is Now Virtually Sold Out

Copenhagen – Super-middleweight champions Mikkel Kessler (WBA) and Carl Froch (IBF) wrapped up their two-day international media tour in Denmark on Tuesday evening. One day after facing the press at the O2 Arena in London, they caught up with the Danish media at a crowded press conference that was televised live all over the Viking Warrior´s home country. On May 25, Kessler and Froch will collide at the O2 Arena in London. “We sold 15,000 tickets on the first day and we´re virtually sold out,” promoter Kalle Sauerland said. “The interest has been huge, but that´s no surprise given the dramatic first fight. Mikkel Kessler and Carl Froch are two very special fighters who will leave it all in the ring once again. Mikkel beat Carl once and I am sure he will beat him again.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Should have had this in a stadium imo. Might've cleared 60,000.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Should have had this in a stadium imo. Might've cleared 60,000.
      was thinking the same thing this could have sold 50,000 tickets

Comment

tickets already going for big prices on ebay... no cool

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The winner of this fight would be worthy of a Ward rematch. Both would be Champions. Both come for war. The only thing Froch might have over Kessler is his fan base. British boxing fans are nuts for their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94
            The winner of this fight would be worthy of a Ward rematch. Both would be Champions. Both come for war. The only thing Froch might have over Kessler is his fan base. British boxing fans are nuts for their fighters.
            if there was a ward rematch it should be at the winners backyard not in America

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
              if there was a ward rematch it should be at the winners backyard not in America

The best offer should get the fight. If American brings the most money then it should get it. If England or Denmark have the best offer then they should get it.
              Either way it would be interesting to see again.

Comment

I'm one of the people with a ticket! I was waiting for the time to hit 12pm so I could guarantee me and my friends tickets. I've been to four live fights before, but I've never even been close to being this excited. May 25th can not come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
                  The best offer should get the fight. If American brings the most money then it should get it. If England or Denmark have the best offer then they should get it.
                  Either way it would be interesting to see again.
                  how can england NOT offer the best $$$ after sellin OUT 18000 tickets?

money may can't even selll out MSG

Comment

Can't wait for this one. Love these warriors.

Comment

Working...
                    X