Comments Thread For: Rios Discusses Bittersweet Feelings on Maidana in Oxnard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    are you dumb? Maidana has more class than most boxers
    The notion that I am dumb is comical and hilarious; u dont want to go there son! Nevertheless, perhaps, in retro and upon further review, what I truly meant to say is that I regard Maidana as a dirty fighter and will not back down on Rios being a classless tool. There you go, you happy that I clarified my point. Although, I trust that you will disagree with my view on Maidana and that's is just fine with me. Agree to disagree? u good?

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
      You don't know your fighters if you call Maidana classless. Rios, absolutely. Maidana? A class act who nobody wants to fight because he's such a huge risk in the ring, preferably at 140. Robert Guerrero wouldn't reschedule his fight fight with Maidana, claiming shoulder surgery needed. After Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 8 rounds, Mayweather STILL chose to fight Ortiz (loser), as opposed to fighting the (Winner) Maidana. Most felt Maidana beat Amir Khan, and Khan wouldn't give Maidana a rematch. Tim Bradley wouldn't fight Maidana. Maidana has been a class act despite all that. Even in Maidana's loss to Alexander at 147, he was a class act, no excuses, no crying, no trash talking.

Do your homework next time you want to tag anything negative or derogatory on Marcos Maidana. The dude is a warrior, always in shape, comes to fight from bell to bell, and keeps waiting for his opportunities, and without all the trash talk.
      upon reflection and review, i reflected on my post and agree that it was incorrect. I meant to state that Maidana is imo a dirty fighter which i don't approve of and officially recant my derogatory comment about him being classless. i anticipate that you will disagree and that is what we do here on BS dont we?!

Comment

Working...
      X