Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Ortiz got stronger as he moved to 147 its OK, but Manny does and its not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
    they haven't showed it on 24/7 so they believe there not testing

Would make him look REALLY bad if it came out Ortiz wasn't tested. Floyd may not have all his marbles there, but he's not that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonzo View Post
      I love these response.

It means i got them all flustered they dont even have anything good to come back with.

*****s at its finest.
      lol i'm no *****.I hope ortiz whoops him.I'm just being real when i say ur a
      dumbazz

Comment

people say its unnatural for Pac to move up in weight and maintain or improve power, but when Ortiz did it they say, OO thats his natural weight class. WoW he got so much power.

And now we find out Ortiz is not even taking any test? Something is not sitting well right here.

JMM jumped up in weight and put his last opponent to sleep, something isnt right there either.
        "And now we find out Ortiz is not even taking any test? "

Where did you find this out? In that thread that everyone is clowning?

I knew one of the 'tards would take that BS and run with it.

Comment

people say its unnatural for Pac to move up in weight and maintain or improve power, but when Ortiz did it they say, OO thats his natural weight class. WoW he got so much power.

And now we find out Ortiz is not even taking any test? Something is not sitting well right here.

JMM jumped up in weight and put his last opponent to sleep, something isnt right there either.
          Flyweight is a class in boxing which includes fighters weighing less than 112 lb (51 kg) but above 108 lb (49 kg).

Victor was probably this size when he was a boy lol....

HERE ARE SOME NOTABLE FLYWEIGHTS BOY.

Pancho Villa, Walter McGowan, Pascual Pérez, Pone Kingpetch, Miguel Canto, Dave McAuley, Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson, Manny Pacquiao, Jorge Arce, Vic Darchinyan and Nonito Donaire.

HMMM WHERE IN DA **** IS VICTOR ORTIZ?? I have been trying to find fights of him fighting at flyweight but i cant find any. Can you send me some?? PLEASE???

VICTOR WALKS AROUND AROUND 157-160 POUNDS. SO WHEN YOU WATCHED HIM FIGHT AT 140 HE WAS CUTTING 17-20 POUNDS TO FIGHT THERE.

This is what Floyd has been talking about regarding Victor not being disciplined.

This is why Floyd was at 149 almost a month ago. he stays close to his fight night weight.So if Ortiz now only has to drop x10-13 POUNDS HE GETS TO KEEP EXTRA WEIGHT WHICH CAN EASILY BE MUSCLE, AS HES NOT A FAT GUY.

This by default makes him stronger... more muscle makes him stronger. Cutting down to 140 made him lose more muscle!!!

This is why everyone is calling you a goddamn dummy, because you didnt even think this **** through when you posted this crazy ass topic.

Before you try and retaliate for being dumb as dummies and peasants often do, here are some more facts about Victor ortiz.

Victor Ortiz was noticed by former heavyweight boxing contender Ron Lyle at a salvation army center. In 2003, Lyle guided Ortiz to a Junior Olympics tournament, where, at the age of sixteen, he won the 132-pound weight division with a perfect 5-0 record.

When Ortiz was sixteen he was fighting at 132 pounds....Do you see that?? 8 pounds shy of the 140 pound mark. He wasn't even a goddamn pro, maybe this is why I couldn't find any fights of him at flyweight moving on up like the jeffersons boy.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, NOW YOU KNOW WHY EVERYONE CALLED YOU A STUPID PEASANT AND OTHERS A PUTO....

YOU ARE ALL OF THAT AND THEN SOME...GODDAMN PEASANT.

MANNY IS A PED USER, GET OVER IT.

Comment

The difference is that when Pacquiao was fighting at 140 he weighed 148 on fight night, but when he moved up to 147 and 150 he weighed 148 on fight night. That clearly shows he is stacking HGH and Roids.

Comment

Ortiz looks stronger, but NOT Super.

Comment

Floyd is making himself look bad with this testing blather. Make the fight and stop flapping your gums. Hasn't Pac already said he would do the testing? As a fan of the sport this has gone way beyond building hype for a fight. I feel Ortiz deserves a shot, but how about William or Martinez?

Comment

I love these response.

It means i got them all flustered they dont even have anything good to come back with.

*****s at its finest.
                  nah you're really a dumb ****k

and i'm not even a *****

feel free to call me one though u dumb ****in idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    nah you're really a dumb ****k

and i'm not even a *****

feel free to call me one though u dumb ****in idiot
                    such a *****

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Would make him look REALLY bad if it came out Ortiz wasn't tested. Floyd may not have all his marbles there, but he's not that stupid.
                      They have 1 video showing him getting tested already.

Comment

Working...
                      X