Halo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo

Halo 1 was cool, Halo 2 SUX!

yeah but the online multiplayer was good.

Comment

all I ever did with Halo 2 was play online... I never really got in to the story mode Halo 1 was Great though..

Comment

Originally posted by punch
        Great topic, and an even better argument to back-up why Halo 2 sucks.

Care to explain why 2 sucks, but 1 is great? Is it because you lose the pistol, which was overpowered, in 2? Is it because you can't deal with actually having to have board knowledge, knowing which weapon combos will work better at certain boards, and which won't work at all? Unlike in the original where you just needed a pistol and a rocket launcher, or maybe a shotgun, or sniper rifle (those combos won every game), you actually have to use different weapons here, and some are not quite as effective depending on the range. Is it due to lack of health after the sheild, even though the sheild is twice as strong as the first one?

Why does Halo 2 suck? I'd agree that Halo: Combat Evolved was a better game than Halo 2, but to say the second sucks is stupid, especially when you give no reasoning.

Comment

they both kick ass, main game is best in halo 1 and the multiplayer is best in halo2

Comment

I think both Halos kick ass but I prefer the story mode in Halo Combat Evolved although it felt like you were doing the same **** over and over and over....in the second one this wasn't fixed either.....wait a minute Halo does suck

Online Multiplayer in Halo 2 is awesome though

Comment

Originally posted by the_roo
              I think both Halos kick ass but I prefer the story mode in Halo Combat Evolved although it felt like you were doing the same **** over and over and over....in the second one this wasn't fixed either.....wait a minute Halo does suck

Online Multiplayer in Halo 2 is awesome though

i agree... both halos kick ass... in fact my team has a tournament this coming weekend...

Comment

I don't care what anybody says, both games rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by punch
                  Couldn't agree with you more. Halo 2 was much more placid in the single-player than the first. I hope much more effort is put in the third and final...

Comment

I never even attepmted to try and play the single player in Halo 2. Online play is where's it at.

Any of you ****sticks play it online?

Comment

Working...
                    X