No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: HBO's Tripleheader Mega Weigh-In Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: HBO's Tripleheader Mega Weigh-In Gallery

The weights are in for HBO's big tripleheader from Madison Square Garden's The Theatre in New York City. In the main event, Orlando Salido (39-11-2, 27KO) defends the WBO featherweight title against Mikey Garcia (30-0, 26KO). Gennady Golovkin (24-0, 20KOs) defends the WBA/IBO middleweight crown against Gabriel Rosado. And Roman 'Rocky' Martinez (26-1-1, 16KO) defends the WBO super featherweight crown against Juan Carlos Burgos. All three bouts air live on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Warlido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mikey reminds me of Quagmire for some reason; I'm thinking that it's the wide bone structure.

Comment

Year starts with a bang!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
          Mikey reminds me of Quagmire for some reason; I'm thinking that it's the wide bone structure.
          Gigity, Gigity

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Year starts with a bang!!

No doubt; this is a great card and I'm expecting some fireworks.

Comment

I can't believe the Burgos vs Rocky fight isn't getting the attention it should be getting, that could possibly be fight of the year.

Comment

Mikey Garcia looks like a Goblin from Lord Of The Rings.

Comment

Salido looks badass in the face, but his posture is terrible. His back and shoulders will give him trouble when he hits his 40s and 50s.

Martinez looks like some strange hybrid of Luis Cruz and Orlando Cruz. Since they're all Ricans, that clearly means they're brothers. :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
                    Didnt notice it until you mentioned it but now I can't unsee it

Comment

Working...
                    X