No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark81 View Post
    Are these guys not with different promoters and therefore the fight won't happen?

If it did, I'd see it similar to the Maidana fight
    I think it would end similar to Acosta, Khan Running for his life and getting K.O.'d on the ropes. Rios does a way better job at cutting the ring off compared to Maidana!

Comment

i just cant see khan winning. 135-140-147. He doesnt have the discipline nor chin to keep rios off the whole night.

Comment

If Khan gets hit with that Maidana indetical right hand - he is screwed
        If Khan gets hurt in anyway and stands there in his crappy guard - he is screwed

If Khan boxes him he can easily beat him.

That's the thing with Khan.. You never know,

He might do a perfect job... Then try to take some punches in the 12th and get ktfo lmao.

Comment

Khan gets KO'd tbh.

Comment

Khan doesn't like people in his face, rios will be in his face all night. Khan will have success early with his whole in and out, but as soon as it hits the middle rounds, Rios will swarm him.
            And no... I don't think him going in with Hunter will help him much

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Rios has a better overall game than Maidana
              Negatory....Maidana has recently showed more ability to adapt than Rios ever will

Comment

Khan would box well for six minutes. Then he would be unconcious for the next six minutes.

Comment

I want this fight NOW

Comment

Rios will catch Khan and Kill em, Watch Khan Duck him real bad! No reason that fight cant happen, he aint getting no Pacquaio or Mayweather Fight RIOS!

Comment

Working...
                    X