Pernell Whitaker vs Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pernell wins it imo.

Comment

I'm gonna say that, for me, Mayweather wins at 135 and 147. He didn't look too good to me at 140, even though he picked apart Carlos. I'm not sure Whitaker would win but I'd pick him to win at 140.

I really admire Whitaker, hes probably the best southpaw next to Hagler but I don't think he'd win against Mayweather. Even if its a close fight.

Comment

I like to think Sweet Pea could take it, I personally believe a slick southpaw is the style to beat PBF. The jab, the workrate, the handspeed combined with the timing of Pernell would be enough for him to take a decision in an odd looking boxing match.

Pretty confident in this pick, there are alot of guys I believe would beat PBF if it came to it, and Sweet Pea is at the top of the list for me.

Comment

It seems alot of you only watched mayweather from 140 to 147 talking about his low worrkrate and one shot at a time. The guy was a monster at 130/35, its seems alot of people forget that.

If im honest i dont know who would win this fight, its tough to call.

Comment

pre coke????

Comment

Originally posted by IIIX JACK XIII View Post
              It seems alot of you only watched mayweather from 140 to 147 talking about his low worrkrate and one shot at a time. The guy was a monster at 130/35, its seems alot of people forget that.

If im honest i dont know who would win this fight, its tough to call.
              Yea his run at 130 was something special, but I still think Pea has his number.

Comment

Working...
              X