• Show
Clear All

OOOOOoooooooooo!!!!

Comment

cheap win, a puncher will easy KO the german

Comment

Woge got the job done. Well done

Comment

that ref could have got Zhalika seriously injured just now... he was clearly out after the count Woge could easily have lined up a bomb... luckily he realised just in time but still.

Comment

Wow Woge drops him out with a cracking left hook. Zoulikha beats the count, bit of a confusion from the ref who waves it back on as Zoulikha is all over the place & takes a knee as Woge jumps in to finish, the ref then waves it off.

A lucky escape for Woge

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              that ref could have got Zhalika seriously injured just now... he was clearly out after the count Woge could easily have lined up a bomb... luckily he realised just in time but still.
              Lol Zoulikha didn't know where he was when the ref said carry on, he was looking into the crowd and seemed lost.

Oh well, important thing is that he didn't get seriously hurt in there.

Comment

I wonder what the scores were.

Comment

Feel kind of bad for Zoulikha, he fought really well and I felt was edging it.

Great fight though. I certainly wouldn't mind a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    Lol Zoulikha didn't know where he was when the ref said carry on, he was looking into the crowd and seemed lost.

Oh well, important thing is that he didn't get seriously hurt in there.
                    ive inadvertantly ended up agreeing with Buncey, doesnt happen often lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I wonder what the scores were.

Something ridiculously wide in favour of Woge no doubt.

Was that you who Buncey just called out saying you've won a prize? If so congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X