Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasn't Valero P4P #5 after he beat DeMarco?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you wanna talk about the p4p list...........

i think froch should be on the p4p list. I think mares should be higher (even though I'm not all that impressed with mares) he has the comp.

i think donaire should be number 9 or not on the list at all. (i feel that donaire is extremely over praised for his accomplishments)

I think even bradleys run of opponents are better then donaires.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i think you're a bit too sensitive and up in arms to this subject.

if you can't see my post for trolling then i have no words.
      sorry i honestly couldn't differentiate that music from the "music" that broner makes. i've heard a bit of broners work and it's just as bad. so i wouldn't have been surprised if it really was his anthem.

Comment

what a one month reign on the P4P it would have been..after beating demarco on feb 7, he was detained for MURDER in early April.

Comment

Originally posted by slickest G View Post
          the ring has gone to **** that's why

before they were credible now there just bias to the owners promotional company
          Indeed, they're in danger of losing out to more credible boxing outlets.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            sorry i honestly couldn't differentiate that music from the "music" that broner makes. i've heard a bit of broners work and it's just as bad. so i wouldn't have been surprised if it really was his anthem.
            well..........i meant the part where i was trolling.

the music is actually closely associated with him. multiple artist work with his group band camp.

the music (trash as it may be) can be a good marketing tool.

you can hear his trade mark "band camp" at the beginning of both of these artist songs.

@:19 seconds

@:09 seconds

I myself was trolling but that music is associated with him.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 01-08-2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

DeMarco was completely untested when Valero fought him. And Valero is still untested against ranked fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
                DeMarco was completely untested when Valero fought him. And Valero is still untested against ranked fighters.
                i don't think demarco was untested.........it had to do with valero not being very known at the time. after the fight only hardcore fans gave valero major props. all in all it was a good win for valero but a even better win for broner because he did more damage.

Comment

Broner shouldn't be p4p who cares why

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Why wasn't Valero P4P #5 after he beat DeMarco?
                    Valero didn't beat DeMarco as good as Broner did. That makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

because valero was an overrated hypejob.......good thing most credible list didn't rank him......broner would beat him worse than he beat his wife.

Comment

Working...
                      X