No announcement yet.

Dwyer: Matthyse only has a punchers chance against Olusegun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer: Matthyse only has a punchers chance against Olusegun

Well, i've been saying this for weeks. Dwyer breaks the fighters strengths and weaknesses down a little better than I did. But when it comes down to it I think this is a harder style matchup than Alexander or Judah, and Olusegun will pull it out.

As I have said before I think Olusegun will be the stand out at 140, he's been shamelessly avoided by all and sundry, there is reasons for that.

take a look

I didn't bother watching on the basis that Dwyer is ******ed. The corny white guy voice on a big black dude kinda fuks with my mind too.

Mattysse is a much better boxer than he's given credit for. He has more than a punchers chance

Comment

Dwyer.... The guy who said Tony Thompson would beat wlad? This dude is fade material and I bet he's surprised half the time he's right

Comment

I am sorry but I can't watch this guy. I have watched him in the past and I can't stand him. He is stupid, his advice is terrible and he is almost always wrong. You could probably make money by doing the opposite of what he says. He says the word right about 30 times each video. He picks the black guy to win every time. Put your money on Matthyse if you are going to bet this one. Olusegun has lots of speed but not to much power. He punches wide and leaves himself open to a straight punching sharpshooter like Lucas who will probably KO him.

Comment

Olusegun can box though, I think it'd benefit Olusegun if he tasted Matthysse's power early, he has the ability, athleticism and conditioning to outbox Matthysse.

Comment

In the eyes of most watching Lucas Mattysse actually boxed evenly with both Alexander & Judah couple that with the kd's & it's safe to say he outboxed them.

Comment

talk about overrating olusegun. matthysse with only a puncher's chance???

Comment

Dwyer's calls have been getting crazier for a long time Lucas will i believe have trouble early but his bodywork should set up a stoppage for the later rounds

Comment

Mathysse is severly ubderrated here! Mathysse was actually outboxing Judah and Alexander using his jab and countering their asses off.

I think because of his big punch and people confusing him with Maidana, they think he is only a brawler.

Watch Mathysse use his jab and pick apart Olusegun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Mathysse is severly ubderrated here! Mathysse was actually outboxing Judah and Alexander using his jab and countering their asses off.

I think because of his big punch and people confusing him with Maidana, they think he is only a brawler.

Watch Mathysse use his jab and pick apart Olusegun!!!
                    nah, Dwyer just doesn't know anything

Comment

Working...
                    X