8 yr old badass wrestler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 UFC champion right there.

Comment

WTF!....where did that kid come from!? those were awesome moves for an 8th y.old!... and he was playin! .... he was enjoyin the moment ryt there at 1:35.... crazy!... add 10 years worth of muscle and he's a gold medalist, a world champ three times over and an MMA celebity...... but then..... reminds me of a you tube video of a 10 y.old kid with the muscles of a mr.universe contestant.... its wierd...they're still kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        That's cool, but damn do they start young at their stuff, kids like that should be playing instead of doing rough **** like that.

The kids are the only thing we have, kinda strange to see them rough themselves up.
        wtf you talking about? if you didn't notice the kid loves to wrestle! Wrestling is a sport. Kids start playing sports the moment they start walking they love it, I loved it! Get your soft ass out here and go buy your 10 year old some playdoh to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          Usually kids that start this young are physically ruined by high school.
          lmao any evidence of this to back up your statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            How do you win in wrestling? I've never knew.
            it's based on a scoring system.

If you take your opponent down and have full control of him you get 2 pts
            If your opponent has control of you and you escape you get 1pt
            if you reverse your opponent and then you gain control you get 2 pts
            if do a near fall which is almost pin your guy you get 3 points

that's all i can remember from my wrestling days back in jr. high. Of course youc an also pin your opponent for the win. both shoulders have to be touching the mat for 3 seconds for a pin.

Comment

Working...
            X