No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Postpones Career Decision Until 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Maybe, maybe mot. But there is little doubt that the eventual champ will fight the next best guy in the division unlike now and not divy up the competition with the next best fighter.
    What do you mean? The Klitschko's fight everyone who's not ducking them. They never avoid anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      What do you mean? The Klitschko's fight everyone who's not ducking them. They never avoid anybody.
      And you believe that? Haha. And yes, I do want VK to fight David Haye. He's not a LHW, but a natural heavy, albeit a smaller one. Former CW and HW champion, with just as high a KO% as VK. That's a lot better than any other fighter he's ever beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        And you believe that? Haha. And yes, I do want VK to fight David Haye. He's not a LHW, but a natural heavy, albeit a smaller one. Former CW and HW champion, with just as high a KO% as VK. That's a lot better than any other fighter he's ever beaten.

David Haye hasn't done a damn thing at heavyweight apart from talk a load of hot-air. Chisora might be Hayes best win but he isn't Vitali's.

Sanders, Johnson, Peter, Solis, Gomez etc are far better wins than Chisora whose best win is either Sam Sexton or a 70yr old Williams.

All Haye does is pull out of fights to go on & stink out arenas fighting 40+ yr olds

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Who did the Klitschko's duck? Nobody.
          But I agree Haye would be a good win for Vitali, and I also believe the fight will happen next year.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            What Im saying is both them and their fans approach boxing like its a tag team and that its ok. Boxing is an individual sport. Just because one brother beats one guy doesn't mean the other shouldn't have to fight him.....especially considering that won't (can't) fight each other. While they're both great fighters they have inadvertently watered down the division.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              What Im saying is both them and their fans approach boxing like its a tag team and that its ok. Boxing is an individual sport. Just because one brother beats one guy doesn't mean the other shouldn't have to fight him.....especially considering that won't (can't) fight each other. While they're both great fighters they have inadvertently watered down the division.
              I tell you what has watered down the heavyweight division and boxing as a whole. Its fighters sitting around waiting for title fights while top ten contenders rarely fight each other. Because when they do fight it usually is against a slew of stiffs. Even a large percentage of the so called elimination fights are a joke that usually involves one fighter that may be ranked high by the Ring against some undeserving stiff.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Vitali have a farewell fight against Tyson Fury in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                X