Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan opponent to be announced next week, Most likely for all 3 belts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm 3 belts? i thought they fought for 2 belts in december.

Comment

garcia has the third one, wbc, infact i think it might be 4 with the ring belt on the line aswell. it should be anyway.

Comment

Garcia would get stopped. There is no doubt in my mind. Ill take bets.

Comment

Garcia is pretty ordinary from what I've seen but unfortunately this is the only real fight left at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            garcia has the third one, wbc, infact i think it might be 4 with the ring belt on the line aswell. it should be anyway.
            oh yeah just read it in another topic.
            they are going to fight for that ex.bradley's WBC belt. i wonder what's going to happen with the last one, since the pac-bradley fight is at welterweight. i must assume WBO is going to take away his lww title...

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              they are going to fight for that ex.bradley's WBC belt. i wonder what's going to happen with the last one, since the pac-bradley fight is at welterweight. i must assume WBO is going to take away his lww title...
              Bradley is clinging onto that one and he'll probably be begging Khan to stay at 140 and give him another payday after he loses to Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                it's Marquez's already.... Bradley's going to get stripped and Marquez will get upgraded

Comment

ye, that wbo belt is bradleys ace card, but tbh i doubt khan will be bothered with it, 4/5 belts is more then enough to prove who the best in the division is.

Comment

I think Khan is the better skilled fighter, he throws the straighter shots and has better fundamentals. Also, Garcia is used to being the faster guy but Khan is faster, it'll be hard for him to adjust to that. Khan wins this and I think it'll be wider than some people think.

Comment

Khan vs maidana 2

Comment

Working...
                      X