Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the consensus from woman about male chest hair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
    im not a fan of anything out of control, like coming out of the shirt. but i myself and just about every girl whos ever told me either way about it find guys who have none or who are obsessive about having none to be weird
    I shave pretty much everything except my arms, my ass, and my legs. Chicks claim they don't want to cough up a hair ball. Malvader is an example. Have you ever went down on a guy and got his pubic hair caught up your nose? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      I shave pretty much everything except my arms, my ass, and my legs. Chicks claim they don't want to cough up a hair ball. Malvader is an example. Have you ever went down on a guy and got his pubic hair caught up your nose? Lol.
      The thread topic was about CHEST hair

Comment

Chest hair is good, but guys wax those backs yuck! And older gentlemen trim those ears and noses!

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
          Chest hair is good, but guys wax those backs yuck! And older gentlemen trim those ears and noses!
          so this isnt attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
            so this isnt attractive?

Tell him to take off that sweater and she'll tell you.

Comment

I think most women like a semi-hairy chest and abs. Like Hugh Jackman

Most women are turned off by hairy backs

Ever notice the correlation with hairy backs and male-pattern baldness? 2 of the most undesirable things happening at the same time. That's because of high levels of testosterone. In essence, those are the real men. lol

I have a baby smooth back and a few thin, stray hairs on my chest. You can't notice it unless you pretty close to me. The only areas hairy on me are my legs and ass

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
                Ever notice the correlation with hairy backs and male-pattern baldness? 2 of the most undesirable things happening at the same time. That's because of high levels of testosterone. In essence, those are the real men. lol
                damn right........or so i keep telling myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
                  I think most women like a semi-hairy chest and abs. Like Hugh Jackman

Most women are turned off by hairy backs

I have a baby smooth back and a few thin, stray hairs on my chest. You can't notice it unless you pretty close to me. The only areas hairy on me are my legs and ass
                  I have some hair on my back. But it is blond and really thin. So I'm not all that concerned about it even though I wish it wasn't there. And I can't even get it with a razor.

Comment

I have a bit of chest hair, not much though. Some Arab dude I knew back in high school was the hairiest person I ever knew in person, he would literally have a afro pick for his back yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      I have some hair on my back. But it is blond and really thin. So I'm not all that concerned about it even though I wish it wasn't there. And I can't even get it with a razor.
                      i got this little bit on the sides of my back and i do this thing where i hold the razor in one hand and kinda put it where it should be then i use my other hand to control that arm thats holding the razor kinda grab the arm at the elbow and move it around to shave the patch.

Comment

Working...
                      X