Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Cotto-Margarito may move to another state because of Margo's license issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    Like seriously tho why would you have it in ny if the fifhter doesnt have his license already.

Dam people are going to be mad as hell.
    b/c arum thinks he can pull everyones strings

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      New Jersey is just a few minutes away. I'm sure they'd be happy to host the fight in Metlife.
      nah its too cold in dec to have a fight out doors

Comment

I am going to be pissed if New York doesn't give the guy the license. This fight is too important and almost all the tickets have been sold to do this now to the fans. The commision should do the right thing and give him the license.

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
          nah its too cold in dec to have a fight out doors
          Or Izod Center like what Russian said.

Comment

i got deadass got frank luva ats nd been waiting for this rematxh for years. if they dont make this happen in msg im going to flip the fk out. nd if they move it anywhere else tham jersey, im lossing my noodle.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              New Jersey is just a few minutes away. I'm sure they'd be happy to host the fight in Metlife.
              METLIFE is the Giants open air stadium. If it were to be moved it would be at the IZOD center where the Nets play

Even if its a little further away, i for example would have to drive a car there, pay $12 toll, like $25 parking and then walk a mile to the place and then walk back to the car and then drive home, when i could just a 30 min train ride to the Garden

Comment

smh @ arum

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                  Damn, those poor people who paid for airfare, hotel reservations, rental cars, etc.

Arum's an IDIOT...Reed's right, Arum should've taken care of all this BEFORE signing the fight and reserving the venue, ticket-selling, etc.

Those poor bastards...those poor bastards...
                  Tinta I guarantee you the fight will happen in New York. like I don't even have a doubt.

Remember.. reporters need stories to write about. They will take a grain of salt and make it into a story. They need to create stories to make a living.

Bob has been in the business long enough and I am more than positive he already had behind closed door conversations with the commision.. Hey didnt they agree already to take care of the wraps?? Bob is greedy and I am too lol nyaha lol. So he wouldnt go into this blind with potential to lose money. 24/7 production started that costs money, promotion startedt hat costs money, booking location etc etc etc.

It will happen in december 4th at NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Tinta I guarantee you the fight will happen in New York. like I don't even have a doubt.

Remember.. reporters need stories to write about. They will take a grain of salt and make it into a story. They need to create stories to make a living.

Bob has been in the business long enough and I am more than positive he already had behind closed door conversations with the commision.. Hey didnt they agree already to take care of the wraps?? Bob is greedy and I am too lol nyaha lol. So he wouldnt go into this blind with potential to lose money. 24/7 production started that costs money, promotion startedt hat costs money, booking location etc etc etc.

It will happen in december 4th at NYC.
                    I don't know Bombs to me Arum doesn't seem to confident about it. The Bob we all know would come out and say "don't worry about it the commision will do the right thing" but he is saying he hopes they do the right thing and that he already has 5 venues to move the fight too in case they say no.

Comment

frank lucas seats*

Comment

Working...
                      X