Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Rios look on point to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's using a full body sweat suit. Can't be on weight that much. We'll see how he looks at the weigh-in.

Comment

i have a feeling rios will get stopped this weekend. might be there live.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i have a feeling rios will get stopped this weekend. might be there live.
        If you're in the area I highly suggest it

Comment

Rios looking like he hasn't slept in days. What he must put his body through just to hit weight. Just move up, fight guys like Maidana...

Comment

I was the one who got owned by Robert Garcia when I said "looks drained lol"

Comment

I like Garcia, very good trainer but I never understood why he didn't push for Rios to move up a lot sooner, like Rios vs. Murray/ Abril should have never went down, Rios should have already had a few fights at 140 and be on his way to 147. That stuff really takes a toll.

Comment

he looks ok...

too bad mile high will break him in two.

tsk tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

This is from Garcia's facebook... says:

Wednesday before the fight already on weight and still doing 22 hard rounds of work!! Team Rios!!!!!!

I'll say this, he doesn't look as drained before, but we won't know till they hit the scales
                  looks a good 7-8 lbs overweight imo...prob hasn't ate anything solid in a week

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    he looks ok...

too bad mile high will break him in two.

tsk tsk.
                    yea, but still his sweat suit and layers make me think he's still a little off from weight

Comment

If he is doing 22 rounds and the fight is in 3 days is that a good sign?

Isn't the week of the fight the week you are supposed to take off and recover?

Comment

Working...
                      X