Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa back on HBO in the main event of a BAD card Sept. 10.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully its someone good.

I don't want to see a crappy fight on my birthday.

Comment

Any updates on his legal troubles? Hopefully they're squared away

Comment

Need more a Don King TYPE OF CARD, a Card that is so stacked that some of the good match ups won't even be show on HBO

compared to just having 1 decent main event and a few BAD FIGHTS BEFORE IT!

I serious doubt it will be a big name or a big test, Arum will hold Gamboa back a little and hope that JuanMa can recover and catch back up to Gamboa so he can finally do that fight...either way he blew it because he should have done the fight when both was Undefeated

Comment

i hope garcia but i really doubt it i honestly dont see anyone the only available top ten is john and he said he wont come out of indonesia so fok him. elio rojas sadly is the only option left

Comment

Give him a showcase fight against another mexican to build up more fans, then make a showdown of gamboa vs mikey

Comment

i thought hbo was showing the vitali klitschko vs tomasz adamek fight?

Comment

it will be someone you've never heard of or someone you thought retired years ago.

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
                  Also on that card on Sept 10 is Mike Jones from Philly, should he get through his fight later this month unscathed #boxing

Comment

I believe they gonne choose Yordan.

Comment

why doesnt he fight mickey garcia for fuk sakes

Comment

Working...
                      X