Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last year my friends and I robbed two idiots for their sneakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Last year my friends and I robbed two idiots for their sneakers.

I ran up on two guys with my shotgun and told them to lay down while my other two friends took their money and sneakers. One of the guys that I robbed thinks he knows my real Facebook and Instagram accounts but they are fake accounts.

Sir Try Hard please give up half of them time. Your threads are tired my posts are, it's time to euthanise them OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
      I ran up on two guys with my shotgun and told them to lay down while my other two friends took their money and sneakers. One of the guys that I robbed thinks he knows my real Facebook and Instagram accounts but they are fake accounts.
      admitted...
      you took their sneakers off because you wanted to see their feet.

(feet joke out the system)
      Last edited by -jose-; 01-06-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
            People like you are the reasons why blacks were given bad reps. However dumb that guy is (is he Hispanic) you shouldn't laugh at his stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              People like you are the reasons why blacks were given bad reps. However dumb that guy is (is he Hispanic) you shouldn't laugh at his stupidity.
              Naw ts told me this story before and said he was just a light skinded brotha

Comment

Well...we can't expect fresh fruit, from a trash can filled with rotten maggots now do we?

Comment

Your obsession with feet is out of control.

Comment

I don't wear sneakers, I wear fancy shoes.

And if you and your friends tried to rob me, I'd knock every single one of you out with one punch. Then I'd make you cry and admit to everyone in public that you're a failure of a human being. That's how fucking boss I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X