Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Eagle Tries Snatching A Kid? Real or Fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no reason why it would be fake. That's a big eagle, they're known to carry off young deer and even cattle so why not a weird bald monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I see no reason why it would be fake. That's a big eagle, they're known to carry off young deer and even cattle so why not a weird bald monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        so why not a weird bald monkey?

Comment

Reading the thread title i was like a golden eagle trying to steal a kid? its obviously fake. Then i watch the video and a fcuking eagle tried to fly off with a kid

Comment

What can I say?

Kid got pwned.

Comment

I think it's a fake.

Eagles have razor sharp 2 inch talons and grasp prey at 2500 pounds per square inch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                I think it's a fake.

Eagles have razor sharp 2 inch talons and grasp prey at 2500 pounds per square inch.
                Which is completely irrelevant...

The Eagle attempted to pick the child up where it would've taken him to a suitable height before dropping him, rinse and repeat until child is dead. Luckily there is nothing like that over here, although there are birds of prey who will take cats & small dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Which is completely irrelevant...

The Eagle attempted to pick the child up where it would've taken him to a suitable height before dropping him, rinse and repeat until child is dead. Luckily there is nothing like that over here, although there are birds of prey who will take cats & small dogs.
                  How is it irrelevant? The boy doesn't even cry until after he is made fuss of.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                    How is it irrelevant? The boy doesn't even cry until after he is made fuss of.
                    What does the crushing force of an Eagle have to do with it's ability to fly away with the weight of a small child. You're saying it's fake because the boy wasn't cut to shreds by the bird's talons?

Comment

The whole thing screams fake, but i have zero interest in trying to prove it one way or the other .

Comment

Working...
                      X