Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG ain't going anywhere, sooner or later they'll have to fight him.

Comment

• Again I ask what the hell do people see in kc? The guy has no footwork, no ring iq, no punch out put, or hand speed. Kc is garbage and punching power will only get you so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Lmfao the people defending this are ri-fucking-diculous. Quilling is dogshit, he's lucky if he even gets past Guerrero and I really hope he doesn't cause Guerrero publicly already went up to GGG's face and asked him to fight. No pussyfooting around with Guerrero and GG. These are fucking boxers not lame ass divas who think they're greater than they are.
        Kid choc is gonna blast guerrero out

Comment

• guerrero might put up a decent fight but Quillin just too much power for him. I like guerrero though, such a likeable guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology
            Not really known in the US? He Just pulled in 810,000+ viewers on HBO as the co-main event
            they all wanted to see him fight huh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad
              Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Quillin asks "what is it worth to me"? The answer is a lot.

For one, a win would put Quillin as the top contender in the MW division for a shot at Martinez.

Two, Golovkin is an HBO fighter. A win for Quillin could get himself that lucrative HBO deal that any pro fighter would want. And he would increase his fanbase too.

Last, Golovkin made $350K in his last fight as a co-feature, Quillin hasn't come close to making $350K in any of his fights. He would get the biggest payday of his career and the biggest opportunity of his career.

So I just don't get the bull**** he's spittin in that interview. Beating GGG would do wonders for his career. ****in fight the best to get to the top. Quit cherry picking and waiting by the phone for a payday.

On the money.

These comments are infuriating. I actually like Quillin too but seriously, where does he get off making these comments?

Doesn't help that it's Fighthype he's doing the interview with, they're not exactly going to point out the bullsh-t.

I understand these guys aren't fighting for legacy, but at some point, you gotta show some competitive spirit.
              no one is gonna point out anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad
                Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Quillin asks "what is it worth to me"? The answer is a lot.

For one, a win would put Quillin as the top contender in the MW division for a shot at Martinez.

Two, Golovkin is an HBO fighter. A win for Quillin could get himself that lucrative HBO deal that any pro fighter would want. And he would increase his fanbase too.

Last, Golovkin made $350K in his last fight as a co-feature, Quillin hasn't come close to making $350K in any of his fights. He would get the biggest payday of his career and the biggest opportunity of his career.

So I just don't get the bull**** he's spittin in that interview. Beating GGG would do wonders for his career. ****in fight the best to get to the top. Quit cherry picking and waiting by the phone for a payday.

On the money.

These comments are infuriating. I actually like Quillin too but seriously, where does he get off making these comments?

Doesn't help that it's Fighthype he's doing the interview with, they're not exactly going to point out the bullsh-t.

I understand these guys aren't fighting for legacy, but at some point, you gotta show some competitive spirit.
                no one is gonna point out anything

Comment

• This is the most active thread on NSB by far. That says something!

Comment

• It's time for these idiots to shut up about Golovking being a no win situation. He's got massive hype among media and fans and got that hbo backing.

Geale? gtfo.

Comment

• What's it worth to you? Stevens made almost 300k fighting Golovkin... that's pretty close to how much you make

Comment

Working...
                      X