Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just read an article it asks if freddie roachs fighters lack inside skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just read an article it asks if freddie roachs fighters lack inside skills?

...also do you think any of his fighters would benfit from a change of trainer..the general idea being after you have been with someone so long they can only teach u so much??? also the same goes for alex ariza????

post the article

Comment

post the article

but for the most part i agree. although i saw chavez jr put in some decent body work against rubio

Comment

Pacquiao has good inside skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post

Comment

Comment

When did he display that?

Comment

If your a proffessional fighter you should be able to fight on the inside, some may be able to do it better than others but its your proffession, you've been training and fighting for many years so if you cant fight on the inside by the time you get to a trainer like Roach your not in the right business, a trainer can tweek your game but the fundamentals should already be there

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that Roach-trained fighters lack inside fighting skills. Just look at how terrible Khan and Pacquiao are on the inside.

Comment

manny can fight on the inside but maybe he could benefit from a new trainer though freddie is in the top 3 coaches in the world, khan i think needs to listen more he has the potential to be gr8

Comment

Working...
                    X