Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear PRs, Cotto couldnt stop Margs himself, and one win doesnt mean ****......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear PRs, Cotto couldnt stop Margs himself, and one win doesnt mean ****......

He was one eyed, slowed down,a worn out fighter, and all Margarito did was talk ****, and laugh at Cotto in the middle of the ring.

He laughed in his face, told him to fight, but the eye brow plucker in him wouldnt let him dig down and REALLY punish Margarito for being a "criminal". On the contrary Miguel decided to get on his bike for 9 rounds, and not once hurt Margarito.

And this was the first big win for PR over a Mexican fighter this year, so whats with all the Cotto Stans feeling all high and mighty?

Did you guys forget about Vasquez Jr., Juan Ma, Calderon, and the other countless yalls fighters received this year?

Oh well, Margs career is probably done, and his eye probably wont be the same.

Plastercheato, LoadedRito, Plasterito, One-Eyed-Rito, or what ever else you want to call him, THAT IS MY MOTHERPHUCKING BOY!!!

Margarito fan back then, now, and tomorrow!!!!

WARgarito MOTHERPHUCKERS!!!!

WaRgArItO WILL FIGHT AGAIN!

imagine him with an eye patch!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
        WaRgArItO WILL FIGHT AGAIN!

imagine him with an eye patch!
        Eye patch, fake eye, glasses, and a cataract...... AND I WILL STILL BACK MY BOY!!!

WARgarito!!!!

Comment

Comment

BUtthurt marg fan thread #791

Commence butthurtedness

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I Am View Post
                  Eye patch, fake eye, glasses, and a cataract...... AND I WILL STILL BACK MY BOY!!!

WARgarito!!!!
                  No wins in 3.5 years

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post

Mexicans really killed the soon to come future of PR fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X