No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Itching To Get His Hands on Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Itching To Get His Hands on Tyson Fury

Olympic gold medal winner Audley Harrison (27-5, 20KOs) is itching to get his hands on British/Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (15-0, 10KOs), who returns on September 17th at Kings Hall in Belfast, North Ireland. Harrison has been inactive since last November's three round TKO loss to David Haye, but he's willing to get in the ring with best fighters on the British scene.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fraudley needs to go back to fighting cab drivers. No one, and I mean no one, wants to see him anywhere near a boxing ring again. That "fight" vs David 'the toe' Haye was the worst fight of the 21rst century thus far- no exaggeration.

Comment

id watch him again....

Comment

Audrey may have forgotten, on account of being hit upside his head too many times, but we haven't; we've been down this road too many times before to be fooled again. Audrey is a shyte fighter. How do you think I tell Audrey that a lanky turd who punches himself in the mouth has more credility as a boxer than Audrey without hurting her feelings?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Fury-Harrison - it's an interesting style match-up.

Audley is just a journeyman, but Fury is still an age 23 prospect and has had just 15 fights. He needs more experience against guys like Harrison brfore fighting legit contenders.

Comment

No, no, no ****ing no. Boxing fans cannot support Audley Harrison against any high profile fighters nowadays. It's a complete waste of time in what would end up in a farse of fight. There are so many other viable opponents for Fury that would provide an entertaining boxing match for fans other than Harrison.....

Comment

I hoped that when the toebreaker (sorry, hayemaker) made a fool of Audrey he would go away for good, Fury should ignore him but as everyone else seems to be ducking Fury it might be his only option. Personally I'd happily watch Audrey take another good beating, because after that he really would have nowhere to go.

Comment

wow the only loser here would be the people dumb enough to watch this crap

Comment

Working...
                X