Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films that genuinely make you **** yourself?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary s--t runwknives .I'm no a big beleiver of paranormal but I think I must be tripping man .Was standing eating my dinner there man and saw a shadow or something and nearly jumped out my skin .Happens all the time at this part in my kitchen .When the tumble driers on you can't here nothing and when somebody comes in it's like they just walk right up to you .It's funny when u walk up to somebody tho .I done it to my mum and she jumped right out her skin man hillarious .F-k knows what happened there was probably a reflection or something and I got a freight .I proper got a freight tho .Was like f--k I just saw a ghost .I was thinking of that mad jarhead speech .As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil

Comment

The poltergeist is a good one .I used to be s--t scared of that when I was a wean .My oldman used to watch it .Right off up the stairs to my bed .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Scary s--t runwknives .I'm no a big beleiver of paranormal but I think I must be tripping man
        Yeah no it's just I'm not really afraid of the paranormal. If anything it peaks my curiosity. What moreso intimidates me is being stalked by a 7'0 265 pound Man wielding an axe or a butcher knife.

That genuinely scares me. Because it directly means that it's my ass mr Postman or I somehow take his legs out. Who knows.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I always liked what Bravo does during Halloween. This was a dope show they put together

Comment

Working...
          X