Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest... Will the 2 years retirement affect Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest... Will the 2 years retirement affect Floyd?

Personally I think it will, some of my rl friends have said that floyd was in retirement before hattons fight but it was only like 6 months retirement? This is like a 2 year retirement, I bleieve that floyd may struggle with JMM and Pacman not because of fitness as floyd is top at his fitness, always training but because of a slight ring rust which you don't need at pfp no 1 level of the game.
    yes
    55.56%
    no
    44.44%

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
    Personally I think it will, some of my rl friends have said that floyd was in retirement before hattons fight but it was only like 6 months retirement? This is like a 2 year retirement, I bleieve that floyd may struggle with JMM and Pacman not because of fitness as floyd is top at his fitness, always training but because of a slight ring rust which you don't need at pfp no 1 level of the game.
    Ofcourse it will but he has an easy opponent to get the rust off, come July 18th.

Comment

i kinda mean enough to lose the fight, lol.

Comment

Yes..........nothing substitutes the real thing...................i dont care who you are...............

Comment

no. he'll be fine.

Comment

he will be a tad rusty..so jmm might not get ko'd till the 5th or 6th

Comment

I think Floyd is a gym rat so this problem will most likely be somewhat mitigated, although I think his timing may be off and JMM could possibly capitalize on that.

Tough to say until you see the fight though, it is not out of the question.

Comment

hes older too...............all points to down...............unless hes a BHOP.............or a kelley...........

Comment

well, floyd was slipping in his last couple of fights before retirement so I would have to vote yes definitley the 2 year layoff will effect him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I think Floyd is a gym rat so this problem will most likely be somewhat mitigated, although I think his timing may be off and JMM could possibly capitalize on that.

Tough to say until you see the fight though, it is not out of the question.
                    like I said I believe his fitness will be good but his boxing skills may decline which is important in 2 fights this high up.

Comment

Working...
                    X