No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Putting in Work For Sanabria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Putting in Work For Sanabria

Undefeated lightweight contender Terence Crawford is putting in some last minute work for his upcoming fight with Alejandro Sanabria of Mexico. The fight takes place at the American Airlines Center on Saturday night in Dallas, Texas. HBO will televise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dang brand new pads and gloves. Balliiinnn!

Sooo is this fight taking place at LW or JWW?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Terence looks very tall does anybody know how tall he is and doesn't he fight at 140 or 135 wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75
        Terence looks very tall does anybody know how tall he is and doesn't he fight at 140 or 135 wtf!
        He's a LW who went up to 140 on short notice to fight Prescott. But idk if he's staying at 140 or going back down cause he said he felt good at JWW.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          He's a LW who went up to 140 on short notice to fight Prescott. But idk if he's staying at 140 or going back down cause he said he felt good at JWW.

I just checked box rec they have him as 5' 8" I guess he isn't as tall as he looks in the photos anyway very good fighter can't wait to see him in with one of the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Undefeated lightweight contender Terence Crawford is putting in some last minute work for his upcoming fight with Alejandro Sanabria of Mexico. The fight takes place at the American Airlines Center on Saturday night in Dallas, Texas. HBO will televise.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            I like this terance's style, he can box, nice inside game, and respond agressively when he needs to.

Comment

Look forward to seeing him....he popped up out of nowhere with a great win. He has a calm manner in the ring for a guy with his first big fight like he had.

Comment

I want to see how Crawford handles this guy on Sat night.

Comment

Kid has potential.

Comment

One of my favourite prospects/fringe contenders. The way he turned on a dime pumping out the southpaw jab against a hapless Prescott, I mean, wow.

Comment

Working...
                    X