No announcement yet.

Best Fighters u NEVER saw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fighters u NEVER saw

I realize given the depth of knowledge in this section that this thread could flop big time but was curious who if any of the great fighters people HAVEN'T seen before? Obviously there are fighters that no footage exists of but putting them aside, who have u missed out on so far?

Eddie Booker and Harry Greb

Comment

The infamous Larry Sims?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        The infamous Larry Sims?
        Ah the Tyson victim! Good call, hardly a great though lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Ah the Tyson victim! Good call, hardly a great though lol
          True, not a great. I figured Greb and the other greats not on film would be covered. Before I mentioned Sims I looked to see if I even have any of his fights on disc. Strange that I don't.

Comment

True, not a great. I figured Greb and the other greats not on film would be covered. Before I mentioned Sims I looked to see if I even have any of his fights on disc. Strange that I don't.
            I just looked at his boxrec page, he fought Earnie Shavers too, his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              I just looked at his boxrec page, he fought Earnie Shavers too, his last fight.
              Tony Tubbs and David Bey too. I wonder if any one here has any of his fights.
              (don't mean to go off topic)

Comment

Tony Tubbs and David Bey too. I wonder if any one here has any of his fights.
                (don't mean to go off topic)
                Yeah some names on there for a nobody huh! Id be interested to see him too

Comment

off the top of my head, I never saw a Curtis cokes fight. never saw yoko gushiken fight either nor either of the galaxy brothers or myung woo,fighting harada or... this is a hard one. if u aint seen em, its hard to think of who.

Comment

Bernard Mays, according too Steward he was the best boxer that trained at the Kronk Gym and made Hearns rethink about following a career in boxing because of the sparring sessions they would have, an acomplished Amateur but he was a chronic alcoholic which didnīt help when he turned pro.

Comment

Working...
                    X