No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Feels Trash Talk Can Now Be Toned Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Feels Trash Talk Can Now Be Toned Down

DAVID HAYE has binned the trash talk for his latest comeback so he doesn’t offend his new army of young and female fans.

The Hayemaker's popularity soared after coming third in the hit reality TV show 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' last year.

The former WBA world heavyweight champion expects his new followers to help fill the Manchester Arena on June 29 against an opponent yet to be confirmed.

Haye, 32, hopes two wins this year will make him the mandatory challenger to one of the four world titles belts held by the Klitschko brothers, Vitali and Wladimir. But whoever is in the opposite corner, Haye said: "I think I will tone down the trash talk.

"A lot of the stuff that I've said in the past has obviously been very close to the bone and it has got headlines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this man such a clown that he genuinely doesn't care real boxing fans won't be in attendance,but mostly adoring females holding to catch another glimpse of his buttocks.I wonder will they flock back for his second fight when they realise he doesn't actually get naked in a ring.doubtful,good luck to him but he's made it clear he's returned for money with this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by BonScott View Post
      Is this man such a clown that he genuinely doesn't care real boxing fans won't be in attendance,but mostly adoring females holding to catch another glimpse of his buttocks.I wonder will they flock back for his second fight when they realise he doesn't actually get naked in a ring.doubtful,good luck to him but he's made it clear he's returned for money with this statement.
      Nothing new.

Haye has always been about the money.

Comment

We'll see.

His comments since his return was speculated have been the same as always. He'll keep the trash talk going, and he should. He's good at it and he's funny.

Comment

In any Haye thread you can guarantee the butthurt will be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            In any Haye thread you can guarantee the butthurt will be strong.
            The same people turn every Haye thread into the same discussion.

The same folk who complain about Klitschko haters go into every Haye thread and do the very same thing. In fairness, it does show they have a lot of interest in a man they claim to have none in.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              The same people turn every Haye thread into the same discussion.

The same folk who complain about Klitschko haters go into every Haye thread and do the very same thing. In fairness, it does show they have a lot of interest in a man they claim to have none in.
              yup

Every thread it's the same people "nobody cares about haye"

well, you seem to lol.

Comment

Good to hear davey likes his new female fan base

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  We'll see.

His comments since his return was speculated have been the same as always. He'll keep the trash talk going, and he should. He's good at it and he's funny.
                  Honestly, it would be awesome if he did less talking. He's not funny at all, just sounds like a twat every time he tries to say something entertaining.

Comment

David Haye should be banned from boxing, his fight against Klitschko, he was terrible fought like a girl after talking all that smack. Haye you are not a fighter you are a girl, put on some lipstick and a dress, because you definetly are not a man.

Comment

Working...
                    X