Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Responds To Malignaggi's Challenge: Let's Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie would probably win this, he's the superior boxer and has the chin to handle getting clipped here and there

Comment

If Rich wanted Paulie-Mosley I don't see the problem with Paulie-Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Money&TheProbem
        Quote:

Originally Posted by commodus

two bum ass fighters = bum ass fight

Yea Paulie sure is but how is Maidana?
        How is Paulie a bum but not Maidana? Paulie at least got boxing skills with good footwork. Maidana on the other hand... slow no defense no nothing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope the magic man beats house maid. Maidana only makes noise when it's against guys he thinks he can beat and he's ducked more challenges than I can count.

War the magic man.

Comment

I hope Maidana gets the Malignaggi fight so they keep Matthysse open for a fight with Danny Garcia. GBP need to make that fight. It should be a priority. It is a top fight boxing fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              two bum ass fighters = bum ass fight
              this is a hell lot better then shane/paulie

Comment

Tough fight for Paulie, but this fight should get made.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                  No one wants to see this fight...no one wants to see any of Paulie's fights. Dude is a paper champion. If Paulie did fight Berto it would be disastrous cuz if he won he might get Mayweather next and that would be horrible...
                  STFU!!! you're an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    he's just now learning how to use a jab...........if it wasn't for his power he would be a journeyman or playing soccer in china
                    You guys are idiots get in the ring with them yoou clown. You would be one of Malignaggi's 6 KO's! Malignaggi is a pretty decent fighter and has always proven himself. Maidana leaves his balls in the ring every ****in fight! It's ungrateful little cvnts like you that ruin this sport!!

Comment

How about Maidana fights Berto?????????? and match Malignaggi with Guerrero for a unification and Garcia vs Mathysse on the same card. They can have Mosley fight Bailey or Alexander!!

Comment

Working...
                      X