Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What for??... Its just gonna be the same thing. Khan pitty pat flurries, until he gets caught with a big left hook and the fight is over again.

Garcia shouldn't even entertain this until Khan has fought someone like Mattysse or the winner of Rios-Alvarado 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      I like khan as a fighter, but he khan has become stepping stone.
      LMAO........stepping stone how mate????

lost to juice head Cheaterson in split decision which does not count and got stopped by a young hungry undefeated challenger

its your personal hate and nothing more for your ignorant comments

Comment

Hopefully Garcia-Matthysse happens in the summer before, because Shaefer had mentioned before that Garcia wouldn't want to fight in February, than sit until the fall.

I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia fight Matthysse or Peterson in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I can't help but respect Khan. He doesn't shy away from a challenge.
          Not hating because Amir is one of my fave fighters to watch but until he Avenges the Prescott KO all this is futile. Hes got to avent that loss then worry about Garcia.

Comment

good to hear.

Khan's got some time to get his act together under Hunter. if he can't get past Garcia with two attempts, he's a bust (that is, relative to all those high expectations).

Comment

Only the creme de la creme of boxing's many ******ed fans would criticize Khan for not rematching Prescott.

Beating Prescott does nothing for Khan's career at this point. Yes it may lay a few demons to rest but can't that **** wait till the end of Khan's career? Isn't going after the Ring champion and supposed no1 in the division more respectable than going after Breidis ****ing Prescott??? Seriously?? Think for a second you utter ******s

Only Boxing fans would criticize a fighter going after the top ranked fighter in the division instead of someone who's not even in the top 5 of the 140lbs division

By all means i would love to see a Prescott rematch and think Khan should rematch him after getting KTFO in a minute, however i'm not ******ed enough to not be able to understand that beating Prescott at this point in his career does **** all for his career. Beating Garcia throws him back into the Mayweather opponent level. Beating Prescott does nothing but give you ******s a reason to say ''lololol even kevin michell beat prescot lol''.

If Khan beats say Josesito Lopez next i would love to see this rematch. The 1st fight was a great fight for as long as it lasted.

Either way i think this fight will be made. Money talks at the end of the day and whilst we all would love to see Garcia - Matthyse, the Khan fight would probably make more money and pose less of a threat than Matthyse for Garcia. Although i wouldn't be so sure that Khan get's past Josesito Lopez first if that fight hopefully gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                I knew it, cry baby khan is gonna c0ckblock the matthysse fight
                Garcia fights in feb and the khan rematch is proposed for nov or dec. your telling me between feb to dec they can't have a Garcia vs Lucas fight? Common sense

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  Un****INGbelievable. Matthysse is going to be stepped over again for this glass chinned hype job. What a joke.

Khan should have to fight Matthysse for the #1 spot to get a shot at Garcia.
                  Nah lucas shouldn't have to fight for the number one spot again, He already earned it and should be given is shot next, this isn't right because either Garcia vacates the WBC so Lucas can fight for it or fight Lucas after Judah.

Comment

I hope Khan gets rematch. After all before getting KO'd he was looking good and winning the fight......right

Comment

Well, lets see how well he's improved in his upcoming fight... because the Khan that fought in Dec. would get knocked out all over again

Comment

Working...
                      X