Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id probably get chinned by most fighters! weigh 170 so i might be able to chin a flyweight! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
      This is true. No-one in this thread would stand a chance against any pro with two arms and two legs except Rockin' and Derrick Coleman, even with a significant size advantage. Otherwise they'd be the ones out there earning megabucks and not sat behind their keyboards.
      Some people, a lot of people, waste their God given potential. That doesn't mean they don't have a miracle moment in them for when the going gets tough.

Comment

i couldnt take no pro boxer out .....anybody think they can need a legitimate medical test!amateur maybes.

Comment

I'm much, much bigger than most of the guys in boxing, both height and weight, and I'm in incredible shape and have boxed and been around boxing for as long as I can remember. That said, all that means is midgets like Cotto or Floyd would just have to hit me a whole lot more before the fight got stopped. I don't believe most guys under light heavyweight would have an easy time knocking me out, but they would still beat the dog **** out of me and stop me on cuts. These guys are pro for a reason. Even if they could fit in my pocket.

Comment

Ivan Calderon. I'd make him take a knee in under 5 rounds.

Comment

All retired boxers in the 108lb class.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Ivan Calderon. I'd make him take a knee in under 5 rounds.
                Ivan could take me. Although he may lose due to breaking both of his little hands on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                  i couldnt take no pro boxer out .....anybody think they can need a legitimate medical test!amateur maybes.
                  Look I never said it wasn't a long shot, but pro boxers are mortals just like everyone else. You shouldn't give yourself NO chance. That's giving up on yourself. That to me speaks of a philosophy of life that is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I think I could take Brandon Rios' slow non-boxing ass. Of course he has the pro experience to his advantage, but I'm not a flat footed ****** that will stand there in front of him and just trade punches.
                    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

You are seriously underestimating what it takes to keep a man like Rios off you for 12 rounds.

Comment

I can take any of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X