Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If some stranger you never met in your life gave his life for yours.how would u feel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If some stranger you never met in your life gave his life for yours.how would u feel

Lets say you were in a public place and shots started raining out and this guy tackled you to the ground and took the bullets that were meant for you........how would you feel after this??would you want to find out more about the guy??go see his family??

I'd probably go crazy.

It's something I wouldn't want to happen, not sure I could live with the pressure of knowing someone died so I could still be here.

Comment

I imagine Id feel alive. The more I learned about him the worse Id feel.

Comment

I'd be like "thanks bruh"

Comment

good question. my first thought would be daaaaamn. second would be it wasn't my time. third would be things happen for a reason.
          that's just me thinking about it right now, but in reality being in that position.....i wouldn't know.

Comment

Say some words at the chap's funeral, console his family. Try extra hard to live a good life for their sake

Comment

I might have to visit his grave every year if it's in the same State or every 5 years if it's in another State or country. (for the rest of my life)

Comment

find out if he has a wife and kids...it would devastate me to know he did and I'll take it from there...

Comment

There are people out here who will die for you and never met you a day in their life,crazy aint it...but its just in some people to protect others

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                    There are people out here who will die for you and never met you a day in their life,crazy aint it...but its just in some people to protect others
                    but knowing that you have a wife and kids, would you risk your life knowing that if you die for a stranger your family will be left alone ?

that's the real question...

Comment

Working...
                    X