Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observation of the year. Mayweather was about to cry!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you all are getting the wrong thing out of it. He didnt fully cry and it wasnt because of an emotional win. He was about to cry but when he was picked up, he looked around lost as if he didnt realize that the new champion was him...a few more posts before i can post vid

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Well...Yea that's everybody who fights Oscar.
      but floyd is the devil......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
        No, you all are getting the wrong thing out of it. He didnt fully cry and it wasnt because of an emotional win. He was about to cry but when he was picked up, he looked around lost as if he didnt realize that the new champion was him...a few more posts before i can post vid
        So you're saying he was about to cry because he thought he lost?

Hmmm, never looked at it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Remember post-Reid?

@ 8:45

"Three Gold Medals!"

I miss Tito

If you didn't like or respect Tito then you just don't like boxing.

I wish he was still around the 147-160 weight-class today. He would have dominated this era.

Comment

Pretty sure he raised his arm in victory as soon as Micheal Buffer said 'NEW'.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
              but floyd is the devil......
              No that would be Oscar and GBP

Comment

First off, this is in no way a Mayweather bash post. Mayweather is my favorite boxer at the moment and yes, I think he is the greatest of this era and will whoop Pacquiao....BUT.......

I was watching Mayweather vs De La Hoya and noticed something EXTREMELY INTERESTING.
                At the end of the fight after the scores were accounced and the accouncer says "AND NEW"...you can see Mayweather's knees buckle and a face that suggest he was about to cry/pull a Judah. You can even see after the guy picks him up, he looks around suprised and then realizes that he won the fight. I think the fight was so exhausting that he forgot it wasn't his belt on the line for a second. This is very interesting because he didnt look mad as if he thought he was robbed which means de la hoya did enough to make him think he MAY have lost. Your thoughts?
                I think your reading into things that aren't there mate, I doubt Floyd had thoughts that DLH deserved the win, he seemed pissed off that it was a split decision in the first place.
                Last edited by Spacey1991; 08-27-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Speaking of xylocaine, isn't it legal according to NSAC?
                  yes in vegas

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I miss Tito

If you didn't like or respect Tito then you just don't like boxing.

I wish he was still around the 147-160 weight-class today. He would have dominated this era.
                    I love tito I get into boxing becaue of him

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Pretty sure he raised his arm in victory as soon as Micheal Buffer said 'NEW'.
                      You're right...he definitely lifted his hand as soon as Buffer said "new"

Comment

Working...
                      X