Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Wazaa Khan made a fan out of me tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Wazaa Khan made a fan out of me tonight.

haha Khan fought a good fight against Zab and I take my hat of to the kid especially cause he wants to fight the best in his division. Kahn is a bit wreckless charging in but his hand and foot speed is very impressive. He has underrated body punching skills as well. I wish him all the best. I give credit where credit is due.

So how many people change their minds about Khan after this performance?

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    haha Khan fought a good fight against Zab and I take my hat of to the kid especially cause he wants to fight the best in his division. Kahn is a bit wreckless charging in but his hand and foot speed is very impressive. He has underrated body punching skills as well. I wish him all the best. I give credit where credit is due.

So how many people change their minds about Khan after this performance?
    Underrated? If you watched Khan/Maidana you would see that only a fool would have underrated it. Maidana is a beast, thats the only reason he got back up.

Comment

Shut up and stop bringing negativity to my thread. I admitted the kid is talented, so relax.

Comment

The only downside of the evening was not being able to enjoy the dazzler's enjoyment of Khan's superlative showing. :/

You're missed, waz!

Comment

I think Khan can be quite big if he follows instructions, He has been improving in every fight now, I wasn't expecting him to go after Judah early because that's the time/period that Judah is most dangerous so kudos to him, Hope Bradley sorts out his career and we get to see them two but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think Khan can be quite big if he follows instructions, He has been improving in every fight now, I wasn't expecting him to go after Judah early because that's the time/period that Judah is most dangerous so kudos to him, Hope Bradley sorts out his career and we get to see them two but I doubt it.
            What I wanted of Khan was to throw down with any 140 bosses who wanted him and show what he's made of. When it looked like they were steering him from Paulie to JMM, I didn't like it (I still believe that was a plan derailed by Marquez' lack of cooperation with the program), but, at this stage, after dealing with Maidana and Judah, I wouldn't resent Amir a fight with Morales.

I'll happily admit I was one who doubted his chances of getting to Mayweather, but (not to jinx anything) it's looking likelier and likelier he'll share a ring with him at some point.

To redeem myself a little, I'll add that I was one who said people might be surprised when they got to see him take a good shot at 140.

Comment

Working...
            X