Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Ortiz taste Floyd's power....then what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see floyd scoring a knock down BUT not a KO. Mayweather by UD. he still has no power tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
      Floyd Mayweather been dominating the sport for well over a decade, but it seems that boxing fans have forgotten. The always say, "Floyd's never fought this type of fighter", "Seen this type of style", "tasted this type of power". YAWWWWWNNNNN.

My question is, what will ortiz do when he taste Floyd's power? And trust me, FLoyd has just as much power as any other WW in the division. What will ortiz do when FLoyd is countering him beautifully? and slipping, slidding, ducking, his shots? What will Ortiz do when floyd is fighting from the outside? Or in the phone booth like he did chevaz, castillo, hatton, corrales? What will Ortiz do when he adds pressure like he did zab, mosley, marquez etc?

Whats Ortiz plan? Bully and Ko? Please...
      why doFloyds opponents leave the ring with a clean face if he has power ?

Comment

Originally posted by jdigital1601 View Post
        Did I miss something? Who all has Mayweather knocked out at Welter-Weight?
        I think u did miss something, u dont have to ko every opponent to have power. He has enough power to take away his opponents power...hense...He's never been ko at WW!

So yeah, u missed something..

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          the same pacquiao is going to do: try to land something big and be humiliated by 12 rounds in the process
          if that were the truth then the fight would have happened by now, but insteed floyd is pissing in his pants thinking pacman is so good that he must be on steroids

Comment

Working...
          X