Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Margarito has been cheating his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    im questioning the fact that he looked to be such a strong puncher vs cotto and then throw bull**** pitty pat punches vs mosley. then he got brutally ko'd. the fact that he got blown out really makes question him. cant blame me, blame tony. im not the only one who questions him.
    it wasn't strength in that fight that made him beat cotto, it was pressure + the accumulation of punches that he was receiving that made him retreat. Anybody whos followed Margarito's career knows that he wasn't even prime when he fought cotto, he was alot slower. Plus Margarito received alot of punches in that fight aswell.

Comment

• I honestly think Margs has always been up to something. I'm not exactly a Cotto fan either.

Comment

• Freddie Roach said Margarito most likely began using the wraps after the Williams fight and that it was evident in the Cintron fights.

For myself, it's really hard to tell. Maybe Margarito did have those wraps for the Cotto fight, Cotto sure bled like it. Yet, Cotto took a lot of punches, leaned into uppercuts, was pinned against the ropes, etc. He took a beating, wraps or no wraps.

I hope that one day Margarito comes true with the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          I dont know about his whole career but anyone wo thinks that the Mosley fight was the only one he loaded up for is being silly and naive.
          this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
            Freddie Roach said Margarito most likely began using the wraps after the Williams fight and that it was evident in the Cintron fights.

For myself, it's really hard to tell. Maybe Margarito did have those wraps for the Cotto fight, Cotto sure bled like it. Yet, Cotto took a lot of punches, leaned into uppercuts, was pinned against the ropes, etc. He took a beating, wraps or no wraps.

I hope that one day Margarito comes true with the whole thing.
            @ this guy.

You taking Roach's word is hilarious. Roach trained Toney and he got busted twice. There was even a video of Roach saying he thought Toney's steroids were going to be out of his system. So his words don't mean shit. If you want to talk about bled like it, Pac who is a lot smaller gave him an equal beating.

Comment

• I think that once you get caught cheating in such a serious and blatant manner then your whole record is tarnished.

This guy wore plaster wraps, he could have killed or permanently injured someone just to give him an unfair competitive edge.

Comment

Working...
              X